Ministries Camp Weag
Camp WEAG is the perfect venue for retreats, weddings, camping and more! Located 30 minutes from Richmond in Amelia County, Camp WEAG features 73 acres of peaceful solitude. Ammenities include pavilions, a lake for boating and fishing, trails, bonfire circles, and more.
The Campana Lodge is the perfect location for retreats, reunions, or simply for group fun. The lodge has 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths, sleeps up to 28 individuals, has a full kitchen, a meeting & dining space, amphitheater, bonfire pits, and more.
Weekend · 3 PM Friday to 3 PM Sunday:
- $300 for up to 5 guests, $20 each additional guest.
Weeknights · Sunday-Thursday, 3 PM arrival and departure:
- $100 per night for up to 5 guests, $10 each additional guest.
- Weekly and weekend single night rates available upon request.
There are many beautiful options for your ceremony at Camp Weag. Open meadows offer ample space for tents, tables, and lawn games. You might consider holding your ceremony in one of our two amphitheaters or in front of the large stone fireplace under the open-air pavilion. The Campana Lodge at Camp WEAG can be used by your bridal party and also for your rehearsal dinner.
Saturday or Sunday · 10 hours:
- $750 - Use of 73 acre property
- $300 - Campana Lodge (for use by bridal party)
- $150 - Open Air Pavilion
- $200 - Campana Lodge for Rehearsal Dinner (5 hours)
Responsibility of renter, not included in rate:
- Day Coordinator
- Portable Restroom Facility
- Tent, Tables and Chairs
- Sound System
Camping at Camp WEAG is a great way to enjoy time with your family while experiencing the beauty and wonder of God’s creation. Come to Camp WEAG and enjoy nature’s beauty and have fun hiking, fishing, canoeing, and more.
Family Camping For Weag Members:
Members of West End Assembly of God may visit Camp WEAG any day or night they desire, as long as reservations are made and approved through email@example.com.
- Suggested Donation: $25 per family per night (drop box at camp)
Family Camping for Non-Members:
On these scheduled weekends, families may attend Friday and/or Saturday nights. Camp staff/volunteers will provide hayrides on Saturday afternoon and evening bonfire.
- April 29 - May 1, June 10-12. Cost: $6 per person per night (family max rates may apply).
Bring a large group for a night or weekend of camping fun. Reservation/contract is required.
- Nightly Fee: $6 per person. A deposit of $100 will hold your reservation (applies toward fees).